Job Application for TIR-114
Senior Developer - Treasury Systems - Banking Industry - Doha, Qatar - TIR-114
Experience : 7-10 Years
Salary : As per Industry Standards + Accommodation: 2 bedroom apartment + Local Transport + VISA + Flight Tickets
Location : Doha, Qatar
Skill Set : Knowledge in Kondor+/KPTP/KGR/ MLS application with Treasury and Investment Domain is must.
Job Details :
- Job Role:
- The Senior Developer - Treasury System will have relevant experience of above 7 years and will work in analysis, development, configuration and implementation of changes enhancements and upgrades for Kondor Application and related core banking surrounding systems. He should be Techno-Functional expert who can understand treasury requirements and deliver on projects and enhancements.
- Requirements analysis and understand the business need
- Assisting with the business case and assess the business and technical impact
- Eliciting requirements and Developing technical solutions to business problems
- Translating and simplifying requirements from Business to technical and vice versa
- Requirements management and communication
- Document all requirements functionally and technically as required
- Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
- Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production
- Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
- Communicate with all stake holders for requirement understanding and implementation
- Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
- Logical analysis & strong in programming skills
- Participate in the set-up of test and pilot environment
- Assist team members on application issues.
- Manage vendors, users and other IT departments throughout the escalation cycle
- Take ownership of issues raised by users directly or via other channels.
- Ensure that these are responded to, and to resolve it or redirect it according to internal teams via escalation procedure.
- Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Kondor+/KPTP/KGR/MLS (FINASTRA)
- Excellent exposure on configuring and customizing in Kondor+/KPTP/KGR application.
- Exposure of Kondor data model and excellent hands knowing data dictionary.
- Strong Knowledge and Hand on experience in local market exchanges, international exchanges, Treasury products including (FX, Money Market, Bonds) and the concepts of Order Routing.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, problem/requirement analysis, planning and effective proposals for issue resolution or business change requirement
- Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of Treasury and Investment systems including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
- Understanding Treasury report’s customization.
- Leads the quality control testing team that performs SIT/UAT testing activities
- Exposure on Waterfall and Agile SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD) process.
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around technical and business documentation
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
- Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
- Develops enhancements and fix core errors encountered during regression testing
- To apply share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / can reach on 080-40945777