Job Application for TIR-117
Sr. Associate - Accounts Payable / Vendor Invoice, US Client - RPA & AI Tools - TIR-117
Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards + Incentives
Location : Bengaluru (Cunningham Road)
Skill Set : accounts payable, invoicing, invoice validation, vendor payments, invoice verification, bulk invoices, volume invoices, accounting, accounts executive
Job Details :
- We are hiring for US Based Client who is into Robotic Process Automation ( RPA ) Solutions. Our Client leverage the world's most sophisticated robotic process automation (RPA) solutions to massively scale operations and drive business value.
- Job Description & Desired Candidate Profile as follows:
- Vendor invoice formats and the accounts payable process.
- Processing large volumes of vendor invoices.
- Requires ongoing attention to transactional detail.
- This is to lead an exciting new part of the business.
- Bulk invoice processing, US Client
- Willing to learn the latest Artificial Intelligence tools
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- MS Office - Word,Excel
- Typing Minimum 28+ WPM
- Experience with onshore and offshore delivery
- Weekly 5 days working (Monday to Friday)
- Rotation Shifts 7am-4pm and 4pm-1am
- To apply share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / can reach on 080-40945777